Topic: Low frequency or Cannot find the source of it noise...........

Universal Declaration of Human Rights (10)

Article 3.

•Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 5.

•No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 21.

•(2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.

Article 23.

•(1) Everyone has the right to...just and favourable conditions of work...

Article 25.

•(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.

Article 27.

•(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.

Those who suffer the effects from the effects of the things listed below are deprived of their human rights.....

#microwave #radiation #wireless #cellphone #Bluetooth #smartmeter #carcinogen #UN #HumanRights #GetWiseGetwired   

MY LOCATION.... CUMBRIA UK

There was a vibrating humming noise in the house which I became aware on the 5th December  2009 this first hum stopped in the middle of July 2010. The noise I can hear now began at the end of 2010/beginning of 2011.  And now on the 28/8/16 in almost constant pain and distress.....but read some of my diary, jump to the latest page.

There are no words which can  adequately describe the all pervading nature of this noise, filling my home, and surrounds with humming vibration and thundering, thudding percussion....and in spring 2013 a loud oscillating sound began which appears to be bringing radio frequency straight through the property.

This is from my history of this noise thread....

I live in a beautiful location overlooking Ullswater Lake in the English Lake District....My home is placed high up in a gap in the hills in line with a large transmitter station in one direction which owned by the MOD and run by Babcock.....and another comms/mobile/cell phone transmitter mast across the valley and in line with the house.  Even when there have been electricity cuts and the landline phones have not been working because of flooding the noise and effects continue.

My home resonates with incredibly loud noise, I often describe it as sounding like a row of foghorns blasting at point blank range at the house, and a feeling of vibration totally pervades the whole house, the barns outside, and even the air outside appears to percuss and vibrate.   This is one of the very worst places I know of for this high level of disturbance. 

Other people can hear it in my home and some cannot,  my local environmental protection team  have tried to record it,  but it doesn't record.  This has totally destroyed my quality of life driving from my home on many hundreds of occasions and making me ill, in fact I would say, that for me the house is uninhabitable.  Moving is proving difficult, it is something I have considered but cannot afford to do, but also this disturbance is just about everywhere in varying degrees.  Finding somewhere free of it has proved impossible.   

On further investigation I have found that this is a very widespread problem and have read similar accounts to mine from people in different parts of the country and I have been in contact with some other sufferers.  Some are driven to thoughts of suicide and some have sadly taken that step citing the Hum as the reason.  People call it the hum or low frequency noise.  There are over ten thousands reports of the hum from different people on the The Hum Map and Database.

I have also developed a disabling sensitivity to electromagnetic fields and much of the wireless technology we have around us....most of my life is spent in searing pain...the noise changes every few minutes over an hours cycle..there is another thread with more research, here's a link to it.

http://www.noisyneighbours.net/forum/to … -humanity/  (The book title was supposed to be a joke...but not so sure now...I have been in contact with the people responsible for this...but of course, I didn't expect them to say...Oh yes, it's us....we'll stop it. 

Here's a link to some of the history of my experience.....

http://www.noisyneighbours.net/forum/post/25739/#p25739

I am certainly not alone, people from different parts of the country describe the same thing affecting their homes.

This is the first post I left on this forum...if I had known what I would have to go through...I think I would have jumped off of a very high building right at the beginning....(last updated on 6/7/13)

Hi,  IS THERE A NOISE EXPERT LOOKING IN ON THE WEBSITE?????.... I have a problem with these noises..... humming.....the sound of machinery working.....  rumbling...... thundering...... all at a very low frequency...... micro vibration which just seems to hang in the air.  I have in mind possible sources, my nearest machinery big enough to make such a sound is nearly a mile away!!!!

It is louder in the house than outside......I have  a meter here at the moment and I am wondering how I can see if anything is being picked up on it.  The machine I have is BRUEL AND KJAER 2250 I think it must be set so that nothing shows on the display.

I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR ANY INPUT

Last edited by torment1 (28 August 2016 10:13)

Re: Low frequency or Cannot find the source of it noise...........

Thanks Pandora,

At lunchtime had very loud noise and the usual vibration.........but now only faint noise and I can't feel any vibration......for the first time in nearly a year.

Hello,  Terrible vibration and noise today.  Always is very bad over weekends and into the new week.

I'm very anxious about it..........

Last edited by torment1 (16 February 2012 17:02)

It's not out of the question.........

When I walked into the house late this afternoon it was almost quiet, the atmosphere was clear......it usually seems thick with vibration.

I can hear something now and more vibration, but it's not nearly as unpleasant as it can be.....

Oooh what's that flying around the room...Ahhh it's a hope..don't often see those these days....quite a rarity....

The noise and vib have been low today.....

Last edited by torment1 (13 August 2012 16:01)

Fairly 'quiet' so far today.....a faint rumble...hydraulic type hum....vibration there and unpleasant but not nearly as bad as it often is...........it will probably  get a lot 'louder' between 7.30 and 8pm....I can never relax because I am so anxious about what may happen later..........

Last edited by torment1 (29 May 2013 20:45)

Thankyou Joanna......for your words of support.......The loud noise hasn't started as yet....here's hoping....

I am so unhappy and depressed I often wonder how I am coping.......

The louder noise started...I noted it a 10pm in my diary, but it was before that it got going sad   I can hear a loud humming and pressure in my ears, an irregular thud and the sound of machinery moving.  the vibration has increased considerably..........

Last edited by torment1 (12 August 2012 09:18)

Pandora,  Thank you for support...I can't tell you what a difference it's made to me having you on my side...

I laid awake, most of the night, with continual noise present....

It's a beautiful frosty clear day here, shame it's blighted by noise and vibration.........

remembering the Dalai Lama's words......NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING ON NEVER GIVE UP.........

Last edited by torment1 (12 August 2012 09:20)

9pm Sunday...noise absolutely horrendous....causing pain in my ears......vibration more than 10/10........very cold frosty and clear.....sounds as if it's under my house.....unbelievable........

Normally I would leave the house at this stage, but it's far too cold and the roads are like an ice rink....

11.30pm....It's a very clear night and it's always worse when it's clear and cold.........

Last edited by torment1 (12 August 2012 09:21)

Any progress in measuring the low frequency noise ?

If i remember rightly you are you measuring using a weighted scale which may not include frequencies below 100Hz, which is why you dont register anything. Try measuring using the 'C' weighted scale this does not roll off low frequency like the A scale.

The other option is do you own an Iphone or Itouch ? There are applications which use the accelerometers to measure low frequency vibrations, so you would be able to see seismic type activities.

This would at least help you quantify the noise to other parties.

Let me know if this makes sense.

Hi dejavu,

There are no windfarms near my location, but I imagine the 'sound' would be similar....I liken it to being an active thunder cloud, with rumbling, pressure in the air, sometimes a noise like thunder cracking but in the house.....I have thought these are possibly sonic booms???.....

It gives me hope to know somebody won a court case with a similar problem.....

Last edited by torment1 (12 August 2012 09:23)

Things were fairly quiet yesterday....and have been up til now today......still have something going all the time, but at least it's not the terribly loud noise...

Last edited by torment1 (13 August 2012 16:05)

Well......it just goes on......yesterday and today....... continuing vibration and humming.....I've put more electrical things going to try and cover noise.....but can still feel it in my ears...

I have my 85 yr old mother staying with me....and she can hear it.

I just get more determined....

Last edited by torment1 (12 August 2012 09:36)

It does have times when it is louder than others.......but I do hear something going all the time.....could be separate things I'm hearing.....!

If it is low frequencey noise it seems to take a couple of weeks before people become aware of it, so it's not as if anyone could view the house and immediately notice that there is a problem.....one day when it was otherwise quiet, they would notice that the house is vibrating... neutral

Last edited by torment1 (13 August 2012 16:07)