Topic: ***** turned off my gas.....

Heard him out there and he's gone out and turned my gas off.....now he's gone ....

I HAVE NO PROOF....I have no camera's up.....

Rang emergency....and my angel Michael in newcastle ....  talked me through what to do so am back on.....

MY GOD sad  sad  sad  sad  sad

Last edited by MINX (24 December 2011 20:28)

Re: ***** turned off my gas.....

What an a$$! Hopefully he's gone over the Xmas period ill keep my fingers crossed for u - currently hearing mine banging about and faint sound of bass over everything! Never mind, ill be up VERY early and will be VERY excited about my pressies tomorrow!

I'm expecting my douche of a neighbour to be smoking a joint while he wraps his kid's presents with his girlfriend. Already got the bags of rubbish outside dumped out on the landing. They can't even give it a break for Christmas can they.

Pandora, so sorry to hear that. I keep hearing about Karma, maybe it'll come along and kick him in the ass.

I hope it means he's gone away for Xmas.......Clearly he has something seriously wrong with his 'wiring'.....Thank goodnes you were able to turn it back on.

Find out who is in charge of the gas supply and report him for tampering with it? (is this not an offense?)

The out of hours maintence chap came and checked everything was now ok.....

I just rang police and told them I do have proof.....his 4 camera's....but...

he dos'nt have to show them to anyone and its not an offence to do that.....

she logged it.

and he's back up there...."box throwing time"... roll  roll  roll

Last edited by MINX (24 December 2011 21:09)

My stupid neighbours have all gone out.. Hope they don't come back!!! They had loud base music playing for what seemed like all day..  I feel like I've got a bad hangover if that makes any sense !!
Probably due to stress .. Idiots !!

Luv, my stupid neighbours just went out too - unfortunately that means they'll return in the early hours and blast their music , yipee that will be xmas ruined! Hope yours don't do the same and u get a peaceful one.

Thanks tickedoff.. Hope yours dont give you too much grief...
Yeah they love aggravating other people.. They do it on purpose I reckon.. Attention seeking twats.. I've taken some headache pills and that's my banging head sorted..
I hope everyone manages to enjoy their Christmas ..
They are not spoiling mine. I will set my dear old mum onto them lol
Merry Christmas everyone x

Yea screw it, iv got the Christmas CD ready to go so ill drown them out lol
Have a good one everybody!

mine had the whole family in their small flat earlier! noise was shocking and tv loud but will enjoy quiet as at mums now so two beautiful quiet nights in store!!! oh I love it here away from the skanky neighbours. happy holidays xx

Copy of e-mail to my H O....

On christmas Eve, at approx 5.30pm whilst in my kitchen I heard Mr .... come down stairs and go to what I believed to be his gas meter cupboard. Ten minutes later my C H and hot water went down, and my gas hob was not lighting. Put bluntly, he'd been in my gas meter cupboard and turned off my gas.

Luckily ...... supplied emergency numbers, but the controller could not guarantee a visit ..... also luckily my friend talked me through on the phone what to check, look at and what to do to restore my supply....the Controller when I rang again....also sent the Maintenance Engineer to double check I was ok.

I rang the Police who tell me that Mr ..... is under no obligation to show anything from his camera's....even if it would prove that at the same time he was at the scene no-one else was standing there disconnecting my supply.... and locking my gas meter cupboard back...and that it is not a criminal offence.

Can you understand that this is only one in a series of unpleasant incidents over the years and I am feeling I have no control over my well being. I really have to insist that ..... investigate this latest act and do something to ensure my peace of mind in what is meant to be my home.

I have recently had sound equipment installed in my flat, and whilst a statutory nusience was not proved it did provide proof of the bass he maintains he does not torture me with plus the loudspeaker phone on full volume. I was not able to record the sounds from his garage/workshop, nor motorbike revving sessions.

So concerned about this latest incident I must advise that if I do not hear of .....'s proposals to deal with this tenant....I feel I have no option but to consult a solicitor.

Won't be read till Jan 4th..... hmm

Last edited by MINX (25 December 2011 15:32)

Yes, that sounds good.......your LA have, I believe, let you down terribly.....

Torment, looking at the accounts on here, the authorities, be it councils or housing asses (which I think is a suitable term for the one I have to endure) have failed a lot of people and have been getting away with it for years.

I've been trying to work out if my housing association can also be prosecuted since my mother told them about the cannabis usage and them having not done anything thus far for over a month about it.

On the gas meter thing, I don't suppose he was dumb enough to leave his finger prints over it was he? Or does he have access to that thing because it also controls his? ie could he argue he was turning his off and turned yours off by accident?

Sundance Sir,

Yes I guess he would argue that .....although his has a padlock and he was in afterwards....or DENY it.....(usual)

as for fingerprints....yes I can clean it and make it a fingerprint experts heaven....so far these NASTY things are one-offs....

Am NOT happy that the police would'nt say they'd come out (eventually)....so I may ring again...

I'v just e'mailed B GAS....

surely someone will take this seriously hmm

Last edited by MINX (25 December 2011 23:43)